See Canberra at its best
- sensational spring colour at Tulip Top Gardens
- stunning gardens and intricate miniatures at Cockington Green
- patchwork forests and sensational views of the National Arboretum
- nature’s delights of the Australian Botanic Gardens
- city views from Mount Ainslie
Tulip Top Gardens
Immerse yourself in blossoms, spring flowering bulbs and annuals. A 30 minute drive from the city centre, Tulip Top Gardens is a must see and only available for visits during this time.
Cockington Green Gardens
A spring delight! Don’t miss experiencing these
intricately crafted miniatures among lovingly manicured spring gardens.
National Arboretum Canberra
Drink in the sensational views, stroll among the 104 planted forests, visit the National Bonsai Exhibition and relax in the Village Centre.
Australian National Botanic Gardens
Delightful collection of native plants from all over Australia, including threatened species. The gardens are a great place to explore and discover blooms around every corner. Birds are also prolific here.
Mount Ainslie Lookout
View the city from one of Canberra’s best viewpoints. Mount Ainslie is a popular spot for keen photographers and the perfect vantage point to see the key design features of this planned city.
- Full day exploring sensational spring sights
- All entry fees
- Hassle free door-to-door transport from city hotels
- Morning tea
- Water on board
- Informed and entertaining comment
- A premium product
- The best tour guide Canberra has to offer
- Lots of fun.
(Lunch at own expense)
Your tour guide Marg Wade
Canberra Secrets – Canberra’s premium tour company