Funky City Walking Tour
Join a passionate Canberran to learn some of the hidden secrets around the city centre and the funky suburb of Braddon. This tour is conducted on a demand basis, minimum of four people required.
This three-hour easy walking tour takes in the very essence of the city with some Canberra cafe favourites, quirky places, innovative local product with a dash of street art. You will gain local insight, learn a little history and enjoy tasty treats. Visitors and locals alike will enjoy the ‘wow’ experience on this tour.
Book now by contacting email@example.com
- Time: Saturdays 10am–1pm (other days by request)
- Start: Baileys Corner, Corner London Circuit and East Row, Canberra City
- Finish: Lonsdale street, Braddon
- Grade: Relaxed/easy 1–2 km walk
- Travel: By foot
- Small groups: Maximum 10
- Entertaining narrative from informative guide
- Discovering Canberra’s quirky secrets of cafes, a little history, delicious treats, tea or coffee and much more!
Cost: $89 per person for guided tour, coffee, delicious treats
Just contact Canberra Secrets to discuss.
Perfect for hen’s parties, corporate functions, team building and those seeking a different experience of Canberra!